- TAP 9813 is a excellent friction modifier and performs by making strong thick film even exist at higher temperature of boundary regime.
- It has been observed practically that TAP 9813 reduces friction drastically in all lubrication performance from automotive engine oils to industrial applications.
- In addition to friction modifying performance it also gives good dispersancy, corrosion protections and mild antioxidant characteristics.
- TAP 9813 is an oil soluble ashless friction modifier in addition to ther properties like rust inhibitor recommended for turbine oils, circulating oils, hydraulic oils at 0.25% to 0.75% w/w.
- It also gives excellent performance in greases, automotive and other synthetic oils at variable dosages depending upon the final requirements.
- It can be used as a rust inhibitor/friction modifier in first factory fill engine (Running in oils).
TAP 9813 has following additional performance benefits :
- It gives better performance at lower concentrations and also cost effective.
- It is non acidic in nature hence there are no chances of reverse effect on degradation and formations of acids at higher temperatures.
- Higher maximum protection due to high thermal stability.
- Effective on ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Easily miscible and flowable liquid.
- It has excellent reserved alkalinity which protects oil degradation.
- Even at higher concentrations it does not allow gum and lacquer/varnish formations
- Excellent inherent dispersancy which helps in preventing deposit formation.
- It prevents catalytic effect of the metal at higher temperatures.
- Compatible with all conventional automotive and industrial additives.
- It does not degrade by absorbing CO2 from the atmosphere like Immidazolines.
- It is superior to all other sulfonates and the demulsibility increases as the concentrations goes up allowing to achieve demulsibility and rust inhibition simultaneously.
- It can be used to solubilize other additives system without compromising the formulations. With low oil content and excellent oil solubility TAP 9813 allows combination with other carriers without giving antagonistic effect.
- Improves Engine Life.
- Improves Drain Period of Engine Oils.
Reddish Yellow Clear Liquid
Flash Point C COC min.
Density 25 C,gm/cc
Viscosity 100 C., cSt.
Dosage: TAP 9813 at 0.25-1 % w/w meets excellent friction modifying properties and gives good antiwear performance.