Our respected clients can avail from us a quality proven range of Agro Aces Oil. composed of optimum quality ingredients. The offered products are formulated under the strict supervision of highly experienced domain experts using advanced machines and technology. This product is recommended by our clients highly all across the global. Our clients can avail these products form us at industry leading prices within the promised period of time.
• Low electrical conductivity
• Resistant to oxidation
• Accurate formulation
These are specially formulated oils for protection of:
- This is specially formulated Agricultural Spray Oil, made from high quality Base Stocks for protection of apple tree from San Jose scales, protection of Rubber plantation from fungus phytophthora, (which leads to abnormal leaf fall affecting the vitality of trees resulting in loss of latex yield), protection of Mango trees controlling deadly sooty mould diseases by killing various magnifier organism & repelling insects.
- It protects Teak Woods by avoiding attack of door & white ants by dissolving film covering on them, thus making them inactive. Also helpful in protection of Eucalyptus, cinchona etc.
- It is sprayed as oil-in-water emulsion at 3-5% dosage in water during month of Dec/Jan when the temperature is low (or make emulsion in cold water by adding ice) for better coverage of film on trees.
- It is non phyto-toxic & compatible with most insecticides mixture of emulsion and also with copper oxychloride which gives superb results for controlling all kind of fungus.
- This mixture can be easily applied by either mini micron sprayers / aerial sprayers.
- It controls muscles scales, Brown & olive scales & other pests because of its excellent wetting characteristics.
- Excellent Biodegradability, does not degrade soil characteristic like other pesticides & chemicals.
These Oils fulfil all specifications required by the following research centres and also recommended by the same.
- Apple tree from San Jose scales
- Rubber plantation from fungus phytophthora (which leads to abnormal leaf fall affecting the vitality of trees resulting in loss of latex yield)
- Mango trees controlling deadly sooty mould diseases by killing various magnifier organism & repelling insects
- Teak woods by preventing attack of door & white ants
- Fruit Research station - Shalimar
- Rubber Research Institute of India - Kottayam
- Government Research Institute - Ghaziabad
- Central Institute of Horticulture for Northern plains – Lucknow